Klook.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

,

Let's write down the reason why we hate English

 I'll start

[I hate it] because there's no end to their vocabs...ㅎㅎ

There's a lot of vocabularies to memorize and I really hate it

pann

[+50][-19]

1. [+242][-1] The grammars are freaking pissing me off... There's a lot of exceptions, why are we learning this...

2. [+153][-4] I really don't like it when the teacher asks us to speak one by one... I mean, we're hiring a tour guide when we go overseas vacation anyway...

3. [+115][-4] It's just the thing that I f*cking hate the most. I don't know what we're going to do after learning foreign languages. I'd rather study Math for 10 times more than usual than study English. English is just not cut out for me. No matter how hard I study grammar, I always end up talking the way I want instead of keeping the grammars. English is so f*cking annoying.

4. [+77][-0] Let's be honest, who here hates English more than math?? Me

5. [+73][-0] I hate the Writing part... OP, are there any subjects that you like?

6. [+57][-0] Most of the Natives only learn English, since it's their native language. They live their whole life being monolinguals, and yet they get all the benefit they could. For non-Natives, they learn their own native languages too, besides English. They literally have to go through so much just to learn the language and yet when they go to English-speaking countries, they get laughed at by the monolinguals for not being able to speak English fluentlyㅋㅋㅋ F*ck. 

7. [+42][-0] They have a lot of vocabulary and we have to memorize them all. When I get a question, I can fully translate the question in my mind but arranging the sentence to answer it is so freaking complicated. They also use confusing vocabulary. And it's the most annoying when the word that I know, can also mean something else.

8. [+32][-1] Why is school teaching us something useless? English is basically all about conversation; listening and speaking. Why should we learn the grammar of another country? 

9. [+31][-0] I like English, but the English that our schools teach is a little bit problematic

trazy.com