Klook.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

,

The two members that fans want to see in sub-units the most

 



Nayeon and Chaeyoung
Nayeon is a perfectly-balanced member, she has the looks, singing, and also dancing skills
Chaeyoung is the rapper who has her very own dancing and singing style

(Yes, I'm writing this because I really insist these two the most~~)

But, it would be such a pity if we only have these two as a sub-unit
And I think it's better if the sub-unit consists of three to four members
Which members suit this combination the best?

This is the reason why I write this post:)
Choose the member combinations you like the most<3




Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Jeongyeon




Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Momo




Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Sana





Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Jihyo




Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Mina




Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Dahyun




Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Tzuyu

No dragging any members down 
You can talk about other combinations as well


-Nayeon, Sana, and Tzuyu for me... I would like to see them with something like Yoobin's Lady

-I like Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Jeongyeon...

-Nayeon, Sana, Mina. Or maybe Nayeon and Sana as a duo.

-I want to see something like Chaeyoung and Momo did in Sixteen...

-I really like the aura Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Mina radiate...

-I'm quite tempted by the idea of Nayeon, Mina, and Chaeyoung as a sub-unit... I like that second gif!

-Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Sana!! With Cutie-Sexy as their concept!!

-I'd love to see Nayeon and Chaeyoung as a duo, Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Sana doesn't seem like a bad idea! On the other side, I'd love to see Nayeon x Chaeyoung x Mina tooㅠㅠㅠ

-Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Jihyo for me!!

-Nayeon, Sana, and Dahyun would make a really refreshing sub-unit...

-I'm not a fan but Nayeon has to be in the sub-unit...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and Sana!

-I'd love to see them with Mina. It would be a visual sub-unit!

trazy.com