Klook.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

, ,

Compilations of Chenle's past pictures




Hi guys, I'm back

I'll post more in the comment section

pann 

[+540][-13]

1. [+125][-0] As expected, Zhong Chenle is following the footsteps of Ten Chittaphon Lots-of-Past-Pictures-Kul

2. [+124][-0] Chenle on his early debut days is really shocking...

3. [+87][-0] What is growth...

4. [+77][-0] 234

5. [+63][-0] The vibes of a real son from a wealthy family, nothing can beat this picture

6. [+57][-0] I can no longer see Chenle. I see him as a man now, and I'm in love with that man. I know this love will never come true, that's why I'm planning to get rid of all this love I have for Chenle. NCTzens, please love him with your whole heart. But please, be careful. If you love him way too much, just like me, you'll experience the feeling of your heart being ripped into two...

7. [+51][-0] 233

8. [+45][-0] I don't know much about idols and Chenle, but I know Chenle Ramyeon... One of my favorite Ramyeonsㅋㅋㅋ Can someone please deliver my gratitude and tell him that I really enjoy his recipe?

9. [+40][-1] Where's this picture? This picture is the top of his past picturesㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com