Klook.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

,

Recommend us the best dramas you have ever seen in your life!(ღ•͈ᴗ•͈ღ)

 I'll start!

I really recommend you guys 'Because This Is My First Life'. This drama is very realistic and I personally really enjoyed watching it. Jung Somin and Lee Minki are starring in this drama! 

I cried my eyes out during the scene when Yoon Jiho (Jung Somin) reads the hand-written letter from her mom on her wedding dayㅠㅠㅠ


pann

[+240][-13]

1. [+457][-114] Moon Lovers

2. [+426][-23] Mr. Sunshine is the best drama I have ever seen in my life. The actors and actresses have excellent skills and it's also very well-directed. I get very emotional whenever I watch this drama, that's why I try to resist the urge to re-watch this drama. Watching this drama is like watching a really really long movie.

3. [+283][-7] Some of you may know Life on Marsㅠㅠ It's a really great drama and I'm very sad to learn that not a lot of people know this drama. If you still haven't watched it, I hope you'll spare your time to give it a try!! I still can't get over this drama...

4. [+251][-27] Unexpectedly, no one mentions Goblin here. But why? I personally think Goblin is the most legendary drama everㅋㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+224][-3] Signalㅠㅠ I don't watch dramas since I tend to easily get bored. But I watched and followed this drama every week, I even re-watched it several times

6. [+188][-10] Be Melodramatic!!

7. [+166][-4] My Love From The Stars... You must be a spy if you don't know this drama...

8. [+163][-2] Stranger

9. [+154][-3] I Can Hear Your Voice

10. [+146][-11] Am I the only one who still can't get over While You Were Sleeping...? Suzy looks absolutely beautiful and Lee Jongsuk also looks very handsome in it, not to mention Jung Haein. It's a drama that will drive you crazy. First of all, I approve this drama visual-wise. It's also very well-directed, has beautiful color, great storyline, and OSTs. 
trazy.com