Klook.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

, ,

MAX releases Blueberry Eyes featuring Suga of BTS

 

The lyrics to Suga's part

A ray of light that pierces through my shadow

You turned my life, which used to be all dark

I may be nothing special

Before I met you, I was worthless

I was worthless

That's all my life was

I was always in hurry, trying to pass the day 

Our day, our night. That's right, our life

u AR e MY light

We're friends who support each other

Each other's anchors


This is a pre-release song, it has also been released digitally in South Korea

theqoo

-The song sounds so f*cking great...

-Hul... The song is so good...

-Look at how they even insert the Korean lyrics in the MVㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I really like the song

-Go check out Suga's Burn It on BTS' Sound Cloud... Max features in that song!!!

-I go to Melon to listen to the song right away~

-I opened his Instagram to learn that the woman in the MV is actually his own wife, and she's also actually pregnant... He's so freaking sweet...

-'u AR e MY light' Look at how he mentions Army in the lyricsㅠㅠㅠ I love the song...

-I was very surprised when I saw the Korean lyrics in the MV when Suga's part comes inㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love the song!

-I love the song, it sounds very calming...

-Whoa, f*ck. Now thanks to BTS, we have come to the generation where foreign singers lip-sync to Korean lyrics...

-The song and melody sound very sweet and soft... My favorite part is the ending!

-Crazy... He said he put the little cat there to make it feel like Suga was part of the MV, since he couldn't be in the videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com