Klook.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

,

Taeyeon's Instagram Update + Story






theqoo

-Whoa, she looks so f*cking gorgeous. She suits that hairstyle really well...

-I'm tired because of too much talking about how beautiful she is... However, I'm not going to stop. Taeyeon is so freaking beautiful.

-Hul, look at her purple eyeliner... She looks so good with it

-Whoa, it's my first time leaving a comment under a post of a celebrity's pictures. She's so freaking beautiful and it's driving me crazy.

-Whoaㅠㅠㅠ Beautiful Goddessㅠㅠㅠ She looks like a doll...

-Did she have a schedule? I seriously wish she would have this makeup permanently on her face... I can totally understand why she often does different makeup at home, it's because she looks good with it...

-She's so pretty, literally the prettiest I have ever seen her...

-I wonder where she got her cardigan...

-Out of all the times I've seen her, I think she has never been any prettier than this... So pretty...

-She's so f*cking gorgeous, I'm not going to lie...

-Hul... I want to cut my hair short. But I know I won't look like her just because I have short hair.

-Her hair looks so cute... I'm sure I wouldn't look as cute as her if I cut my hair that short...

trazy.com