Klook.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

,

[Do You Like Brahms?] The ending of today's episode features Park Eunbin's very delicate acting

May contain spoiler

 


Unicorn Chae Song-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

theqoo 

-Park Eunbin is a really great actress...

-The way she trembles when she confesses totally hit the softest spot in my heartㅠㅠ

-Whoa... She's so pretty. Her eyes sparkle, for realㅠㅠ

-This scene is so amazing, she has really great acting skills. Not to mention the soundtrack sung by Taeyeon that totally suits the overall situation, whoa...

-Her acting skill is so great that I also trembled when she starts to confess...ㅜㅜㅜ

-I had no idea Park Eunbin was this great of an actress... Her acting skill is totally mind-blowing...

-I started watching this drama because of Park Eunbinㅋㅋ I really like her actingㅠㅠㅠ Love you, Song-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Song Ah-ya, let's just find another man, okay?ㅠㅠㅠ Today's episode was really great...

-She looks very beautiful and her acting here is very very great...

-I was just switching between different channels and then this scene came up, I stopped switching the channel. Her acting drew me inㅠㅠ 

-I literally trembled when I watched this sceneㅠㅠ I got too immersed because of her great acting skillㅠㅠ

-You can always trust Park Eunbin when it comes to dramasㅠㅠ

trazy.com