Klook.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Confirmed price for iPad Air 4

 

theqoo

-It hasn't even been a month since I bought my iPad Pro...ㅜㅜ

-F*ck, I should've held my urge and bought this one instead...

-I think I should start making up reasons to buy this...

-Why is it so much cheaper?

-So pretty... I should think twice about resigning, let's just work again...

-To those who regret buying iPad Pro, do you even use the features of iPad Pro properly??

-Can iPad Air run applications for digital art?ㅠㅠ

-If you're going to use iPad for Video Program or Design, iPad Pro is so much betterㅋㅋㅋ They can load and run heavy applications, unlike iPad Air...

-I don't like the color selection, the green one looks so grossㅠㅠ

-I should've saved more money and buy this instead of my Galaxy Tabㅠㅠ

-The color is so old-fashioned...

-Whoa, I have never even considered getting an iPad but the blue one looks so beautiful... 

-The color makes it look cheap...

trazy.com