Klook.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

, , , ,

The top 3 members with individual popularity in Twice

 (Not ranked according to the popularity)

These are the members that non-fans/commoners can easily name as soon as they see their faces

Sana

Tzuyu

Nayeon

theqoo

-Boys really like Dahyun and Nayeon...

-I think according to their popularity, it would be Nayeon, Sana, Tzuyu, and Dahyun...

-I totally agree... Even my parents know their names...

-Tzuyu and Nayeon for me. I memorized Tzuyu's name the first time I saw her because she looked really pretty and it amazed meㅋㅋㅋ I often have difficulty in telling apart Sana and Momo...

-I know all of Twice's songs but I only know Tzuyu...

-Hul... I started memorizing Twice's members from Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and then Jihyo...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally think Jeongyeon also has a big individual popularity, even though she's not listed hereㅋㅋ

-Isn't Tzuyu the most popular member in Twice? Even my parents know who she is...

-I'd say Sana is the most popular Twice's member among men...

-I still get confused with the three Japanese members sometimes... I think most of muggles can recognize Tzuyu...

-I talk too much about Nayeon, everyone around me knows who she is...

-I think it's Nayeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu...

-It doesn't matter. If someone asks 'Who is this?' and I reply 'She's from Twice', they would always go like 'Ah, she's from Twice~'

trazy.com