Klook.com

Monday, September 14, 2020

, ,

The most successful girl group song this year so far.jpg

 *I exclude Psycho because it was released in 2019

Oh My Girl - Nonstop


Black Pink - How You Like That



-I really like Dolphin and Nonstop

-I was completely mesmerized when I first saw Oh My Girl's performance of Dolphin, I'm still consistently listening to that song. I like it. 

-To be honest, I don't like Nonstop as much as I liked Oh My Girl's previous title tracks... I wonder why they just became popular now, I mean... Secret Garden and The Fifth Season (SSFWL) were really goodㅠㅠ I personally prefer Dolphin than Nonstop...

-I like both of these songs! I will never get tired of them!

-The lyric to Nonstop is a little bit... funny. I like Dolphin better...

-Achievement wise, I have no clue... But public recognition wise, I'd say it's Dolphin...

-Even my friends, who are not fans of Oh My Girl, know Nonstop and Dolphinㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Black Pink is doing well with their latest track, but I don't feel the public recognition... Probably because we're in a global pandemic, that's why I can't hear it on the street...

-I totally agree, both of these songs are really popularㅋㅋㅋ You can hear it being blasted out everywhere you go

-This made me realize that Red Velvet and Mamamoo still haven't done any comeback this year...

-I totally agreㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can literally hear these songs no matter where you go...

-Nonstop, people are playing this song everywhere...
trazy.com