Klook.com

Monday, September 14, 2020

,

Twice's MVs produced by Naive that got a lot of positive reactions

 Regardless of the current situation,

I think they did a great job portraying each member's characteristics in these MVs

(And I also chose the ones that have decent color, compared to the other MVs)

What is Love

Cheer Up

TT

That's what I think about these MVs
Each member have decent screen times and their characters are portrayed really well in these MVs
There's also something about these MVs that drive fans crazy

I personally think it'd be better for JYP to try working with different MV Producer, instead of cutting off Naive completely
Naive produces good MVs, but they shouldn't exclusively only work with them like that
(I know their fans don't like Naive, but I'm writing this because some people say Naive's MVs are bad)
..ㅋㅋㅋ I don't work for Naiveㅠ


-Except for Cheer Up, I personally think the other MVs listed here look very dull... I can understand TT M/V because I think that's how the concept is, but the other is just... very dull

-Didn't fans complain about how Jihyo doesn't have any individual cuts in Cheer Up M/V? Am I wrong?

-I totally agree that these M/Vs portray each member's characteristics very well, but I think it's because the members are good at showcasing their characteristics. Besides that, the sets and the color of the M/Vs look very dull. How should I put it into words...? There's nothing new about their MVsㅠㅠ I'm not saying that Twice is bad or anything, I love Twice. I'm just saying my opinions about their MVs...

-I really like Dance The Night Away...

-If we're being completely objective, I really like Cheer Up and TT. What is Love doesn't look that special to me.

-What is Love (2018), Cheer Up (2016), TT (2016)... These are their old MVs. Their newer MVs look very old-fashioned, not to mention about the low quality and the plagiarisation, it's chaotic. They even went to Okinawa to film Dance The Night Away MV, and that's all they can do with the color of the MV. It's an exciting summer song, but the MV looks very dullㅋㅋ

-I personally like What is Love, Cheer Up, and Yes or Yes. 

-Where's Signal? I personally like all these 3 MVs and Signal

-There's this specific old-fashion and childish vibes they're trying to maintain in Twice's MVs. I personally think the girls could do so much better if it wasn't for the MVs.

-I agree, it's not like Naive produces bad MVs. My biases also worked with Naive for several times, and I like the outcome. It's just that they plagiarised. I just hope JYP would stop completely relying their company on Naive.
trazy.com