Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

, ,

The Boyz Juyeon joins Bang Geul-yi PD's new variety show ... Working together with Cha Seungwon


The Boyz Juyeon, actor Cha Seungwon, and actor Kim Sung-gyun are reported to be joining Bang Geul-yi PD's new variety show. The variety show will be filmed in Mexico.


-Juyeon-ah, I'm so proud of you...

-I'm so proud of our Juyeon. You did really well.

-I will be waiting for this show to be airedㅎ

-Hul... This is amazing. Juyeon-ah, I'm proud of you💙

-I'm so proud of him... I'm really happyㅜㅠ

-I've been waiting for Bang Geul-yi PD's new variety show. It's finally hereㅠㅠ

-Is Juyeon in charge of starring in variety shows?? He seems to be starring in a lot of variety shows. I'm glad I get to see his handsome face often.

-Oh... The Boyz's members are appearing in a lot of variety shows these days...

trazy.com