Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

, ,

STATION: NCT LAB MARK 'Golden Hour' MV

 

theqoo

-Hul... The song is already out. I should check it out.

-This is crazy... Mark-ya...

-Lee Mark is so sexy...

-This song sounds really good??? The MV is really fun to watch as wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song sounds really unique. It's like he has his own world.

-Mark-yaㅠㅠㅠ I knew you'd exceed my expectations!!

-Mark-ya, you're such a genius...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love the song. It sounds completely different from his previous release, Child.

-The song sounds really trendy...

-Oh, this sounds like a pop songㅋㅋㅋ I really liked Child too...

-Mark-ya, you're really talented. I can't stop watching the MV because it's really fun to watch.

-The song sounds really funㅋㅋㅋ

-Mark-ya, you totally nailed this...

-Is there anything that Lee Mark can't do...

trazy.com