Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

,

Na Haeun is so freaking pretty

 There are rumors that say she's going to debut soon.
She looks so freaking pretty, not gonna lie.



[+129][-40]

1. [+111][-7[ Na Haeun has always been beautiful since she was younger... As a baby, her eyes were really big and outstanding. I've always thought she looks charming. She grew up really wellㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+47][-1] She looks even prettier now that she lost the baby fat on her face... She grew up really well...

3. [+14][-1] I've always thought she looks beautiful. I think her beauty is overshadowed by her outstanding dancing skill? She looks like an idol...

4. [+13][-0] Whoa... I think I'd feel really weird if she really debuted. I still clearly remember the first time I saw her on Kpop Star when she was 5.

5. [+9][-2] She reminds me of Kim Chaewon in her IZONE era
trazy.com