Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

, ,

Please look at this clip of Do Kyungsoo impersonating Zico

 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo 

-It sounds similar, though????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way he smiled after he was done is seriously so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Do Kyungsoo is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks adorable no matter what he doesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see Zico in that impersonationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still can't completely figure you out, Kyungsoo-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... He totally sounds like Zico

-Do Kyungsoo is such a fun person to be with

-Please watch 'No Math School Trip' on SBS every Thursday at 9PMㅠㅠ It's really funnyㅠㅠ

-Today's episode was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He sounds more similar than I expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I will probably never see all the different sides Do Kyungsoo has until the day I die...

-I can never figure out this guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Today was a really bad day but I forgot all about it because of thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Al-mo-Kyung Do Kyungsooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com