Klook.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

The selfie pose that's currently trending among celebrities

 The Boyz's Sunwoo


VIVIZ's Sinbi


Aespa's Karina


Twice's Nayeon


Hong Eunchae, Lee Chaemin


MOMOLAND's former member, Yeonwoo


NCT's Taeyong


TEMPEST's Hyungeob


It's also trending among trainees

-CJES Ent.'s trainee, Lee Jung


A lot of idols do this selfie poseㅋㅋ
I feel like we're going to see it a lot on Instagram soon...


-I think Son Yejin was the first person I saw with this selfie pose... I think it was from 20 years ago...

-That is exactly how my bias took his selfies 2 years ago when he broke his back cameraㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it only looks pretty when it's taken from an iPhoneㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that how MZ Gen takes selfies now? I see that pose a lot these days...

-Son Yejin's selfie pose!!

-I also took pictures with the same pose with my friendsㅋㅋㅋ It's a trend...

-I've taken selfies with the exact same pose 12 years ago;;

-Are there reasons why they take their selfies that way?

-Oh... Son Yejin was the person who started this trend...

-How do you take pictures like that?

-Are they proving that they're taking the pictures without an app??

-Nayeon's picture came out well...

-What is this...

-This is what you're talking about, no?...
trazy.com