Klook.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

, ,

The live stage that shocks the most on Peak Time today

 

I thought the high 'Ah↗️' part was part of the AR, I was really surprised when I learned it wasn't...

+) He also did the adlib here really well...

 

Team 11:00 - Skyscraper

The guy who hits the high notes is Taehwan, the leader and the main vocal of the group

Please check this raw live performance out... His teammates are really talented as well👍🏻



-They all sound very stable when they sing live... That's amazing...

-They sound incredible... Why did they not get the attention they deserve all this time?

-This is the importance of the main vocal...

-I've always known Taehwan is an amazing singerㅋㅋㅋ Hyeseong sounds f*cking amazing when he sings live as well...

-Taehwan-ah, please sing for a really long time...

-Whoa... That's amazing. I really wish them all the best.

-This group is too amazing to be buried... They have a really great balance...

-I was so sure there was no way they could sing this live... I didn't know that was possible

-And I can totally see how effortless it is when he hits those high notes

-You're telling me that performance was live?? That's unbelievable...

-Let's win this, Team 11:00!!

-How is that even possible? The choreography doesn't look easy at all...

-There's nothing you can hate about Team 11:00. They're talented.

-I'm a casual viewer who usually doesn't vote, but I really like this group. I'll make sure to vote for Team 11:00 next time.

trazy.com