Klook.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

, ,

Seventeen's Mingyu denies that he ate two corn dogsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

'How could the caption is 'This is Kim Mingyu's 2nd corn dog' instead of 'He looks handsome' or 'His physical figure is legendary'

Seventeen's Mingyu was trending because someone witnessed him eating 2 corn dogs

'Kim Mingyu felt unfair that someone said he ate 2 corn dogs. He ate 1 corn dog, 1 chicken skewer, 1 shrimp skewer, pizza, and 1 sweet and sour chicken. But he insisted that he didn't eat 2 corn dogs!'

MG: Someone said I ate 2 corn dogs and that I kept on eating. That's right, I ate and enjoyed my meal. But I didn't eat that much, I ate just enough. First of all, I didn't eat 2 corn dogs. I only ate one corn dog. I've been wanting to say this. I bought the corn dog with Seungkwan and I only ate one. I ate corn dog, chicken skewer, shrimp skewer, and pizza. I also ate sweet and sour chicken. I only ate enough portions of them all. You know what I mean right? It's not like I ate a lot and kept on eating. I just wanted to say that I did not eat 2 sausages.

He just did a birthday live broadcast and clarified that he did eat chicken skewer, shrimp skewer, pizza, and sweet and sour chicken. He felt unfair that someone said he ate 2 corn dogs. He said he's been wanting to say thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-He ate more than I thought, though...?

-Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't imagine how upset Mingyu has been~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's very Mingyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah really?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fine, you didn't eat a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so much more than 2 corn dogs...!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this what you call a clarification?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's upset that someone said he ate 2 corn dogs?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this really a clarification, though?ㅋㅋㅋ I think he ate more than what the OP said...ㅋㅋㅋ

-So he was constantly eating...

trazy.com