Klook.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

,

What do you think about Apink's DND?

 Guys, their side-track, Me, Myself, & I, is really good
You should check that out too!

I really missed Apink's song with this vibe. I really like it because it sounds refreshingㅜㅜ


[+144][-33]

1. [+55][-8] Their songs sound great now that they no longer work with Black Eyed Pilseung. Apink suits innocent concept the best.

2. [+47][-6] Their releases from I'm So Sick up to Dilemma are actually not my cup of tea. I'm really glad they're finally going back with an innocent concept. Yoon Bomi's chorus is the best. 

3. [+45][-4] I freaking love it. I love how there's no Black Eyed Pilseung's vibes in it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been a really long time since Apink comes back with this concept...

4. [+32][-4] I love DND, Withcha, and Me, Myself, & Iㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+29][-4] Their song sounds bright this time I freaking love it...

6. [+18][-3] I love it. It's been a long time since they released a bright song with no Black Eyed Pilseung's vibes in it
trazy.com