Klook.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

, ,

The idol that K-netz suspects whether if he's really Japanese

 

Q: Ruto, do you watch anime without subtitles?

A: Isn't that obvious? I'm Japanese. I can understand just by listening. 

His pronunciation and intonation sound really fluent, it's crazy

I looked up for videos of him speaking Japanese, but it looks like he has forgotten how to speak the language 

'Haruto had to look up what 'navy blue' is in Japanese because he forgot. This is f*cking hilarious.'

He sounds like Japanese here 

'Why is Haruto so good at speaking Japanese??? Of course, it's because he's Japanese'

This is Treasure's Haruto

theqoo 

-He's just the Japanese version of Park Jungwooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How old was he when he arrived in South Korea? Judging by his pronunciation, he sounds like someone who already lived in South Korea since a really young ageㅋㅋㅋ
 ㄴ15 years old, when he was in 8th grade!

-I wonder who teaches Korean language in YGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Blackpink's Lisa sounds as fluent as he is. I wonder if YG has a separate teacher for their Korean pronunciation? Their foreign artists sound really fluent and natural...

-Whoa... I wouldn't know he was a foreigner if the OP didn't say so...

-How long has he been living in South Korea? He sounds like Koreanㅋㅋㅋ

-I always forgot that Ruto is Japaneseㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His Seoul accent sounds even better than mine...

-Hul... Why does he speak Korean really well? I think he's the Japanese idol who speaks Korean the best...

-I think YG should build a language school at this pointㅋㅋㅋ YG's foreign idols are so freaking good in Korean...

-I would've thought he was Korean if I only listened to the audioㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He sounds like a native, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to send my bias to YG to learn Korean... My bias is Korean but he speaks Korean in a weird way...

-He just sounds like a Korean who happens to be really good in Japanese, though??

-His intonation really sounds like a Korean personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even Koreans don't use 'Nam-saek' for 'navy blue' these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com