Klook.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Compilations of dorms in idol survival shows

 

Mnet Produce 101 S1, S2, Produce 48, Produce X 101, and Boys 24

 

Mnet Girls Planet, Boys Planet


KBS The Unit


MBC Under Nineteen


MBC My Teenage Girl


MBC Fantasy Boys (My Teenage Girl S2)


JTBC Mixnine (Yang Hyunsuk's survival show)


MBC The Wild Idol


Mnet Idol School


Mnet I-LAND



-Fantasy Boys' dorm looks like they're in Squid Game...

-I personally think My Teenage Girl's dorm looks the most comfortable...

-What is wrong with Idol School? That dorm looks like the military, but in pink

-I-LAND's dorm looks so freaking nice...

-Is I-LAND produced by Hybe? Their dorm is the most humane one...

-The Wild Idol...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their dorm describes their name really well...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I-LAND's dorm looks nice, but I heard there were cameras behind every mirror there... It may look nice, but it also could cause you mental illness...

-I remember people said Idol School's dorm also smelled like paint;;

-I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Fantasy Boys' dorm looks like Squid Game...

-Please don't bother producing a survival show if you can't afford to build a proper dorm for the trainees...

-Mixnine's dorm looks freaking sadㅠㅠ

-Did Idol School's trainees really sleep there? I heard they didn't actually sleep there, I hope the rumors were trueㅠㅠ

-Mixnine and Idol School have the worst dorms...

-Fantasy Boys' dorm looks like Squid Gameㅋㅋ But it's still better than Idol School and The Wild Idol's dorms...

-Whoa... I don't think I can sleep in that dormㅜㅜ
trazy.com