Klook.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

, , , ,

Day6 Sungjin x NMIXX Haewon Love Me Like This Challenge (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

 

As expected from a main dancer...

theqoo 

-Sungjin has improved a lot, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's been a long time since I saw someone who's that bad at dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't laugh because that's probably how I look when I dance...

-It's even funnier because I know he's doing his best thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The King of Dancing in JYP...

-His dancing skill has improved a lot since he got back from the military service...

-His dancing skill has improvedㅋㅋㅋ It's even funnier because he's trying so hard to copy Haewonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungjin, I really love your confidenceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so busy by himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is exactly what I expected to see when I read the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His facial expression is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com