Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

,

'Jang Wonyoung's sister' Jang Da-Ah unveils her mask

 





Jang Da-Ah was born in 2001. She goes to Myeong-moon University. She is planned to debut as an actress.


-I can see Wonyoung in her...

-People are saying about how she looks like the colder version of Wonyoung. But I think it's the opposite, she looks like the warmer version of Wonyoungㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess this is Wonyoung's sister who's studying arts. She looks like Wonyoung.

-She looks like a stewardess... She reminds me of Aespa's Giselle...

-I don't think I'd know she's Wonyoung's sister if nobody told me... But her eyes look similar to Wonyoung's...

-Whoa... She looks very beautiful and elegant in a unique way. She reminds me of a Japanese actress.

-She looks like Seo Yaeji... So pretty. If Wonyoung has this lovely aura in her, I think her Unnie has more of an innocent aura in her...

-She slightly reminds me of NMIXX's Haewon...

-Is her name really Da-Ah?? Is that her real name?? It's fascinating because it's not a common name in South Koreaㅎ

-Her lips are very beautiful... She has a really unique aura...

-They're siblings, but they don't look similar...
trazy.com