Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

, ,

Lee Seunggi ❤️ Lee Dain's wedding ceremony venue

 (NB: The pictures aren't loading so I'm only posting the tweets here)


theqoo 

-This wedding must cost a lot of money... I think the tiara and dresses already cost more than 100M KRw...

-Whoa... Now that I look at it, they look like each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Cha Eunwoo is unbelievable... You're the only one I can see here Eunwoo-ya, you're shining.

-Congratulations

-Eunwoo-ya... Did you come to shoot a pictorial??

-Whoa... Her wedding dress looks absolutely gorgeous...

-F*ck... I guess I'm not the only one who only notices Cha Eunwoo hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Cha Eunwoo, the next wedding reception you're going to attend is ours

-The tiara looks so freaking fancy...

-I can't imagine how expensive those dresses must be...

-I forgot what I was going to say because of Cha Eunwoo...

-Celebrities' lives never fail to amaze me...

-Looks like I'm not the only one who notices the tiara. It looks like the one from The Statue of Libertyㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com