Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

, , ,

Kai and D.O dancing to Angel while facing each other at EXO's fan meeting

 

It somehow makes me cry... 

While we're at it, let's take a look at the fancams



-This reminds me of 2012...ㅠㅠㅠ

-When I was still a fan, I really wanted to see them performing Angel live. I've been to their concert several times and I still have never seen it live...

-Whoa... I'm tearing up...ㅠㅠ

-Huk, I forgot this existed. The song is really amazing. Kai and D.O are still stunning as they always do.

-I don't know why, but I always tear up when I hear this songㅠㅠ This reminds me of Kai's Manila fancam from 2013...

-This is bringing tears to my eyesㅠㅠ My babies are dancing to Angel while facing togetherㅠㅠ 11 years passed just like that...

-I have never even been a fan of EXO, but this still makes me cry...

-Listening to Angel makes me tear upㅠㅠ

-Why do I feel like crying?ㅠㅠ I no longer stan them now, but this reminds me of the days I when I passionately supported them as rookies with my whole heart, and that makes me cry. I can't believe 11 years have passed.

-EXO's songs have this ability to recall old memories... Is it because I really liked them at that time?

-I don't even know this song but it still makes me cry...

-This is making me feel emotional...

trazy.com