Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

, , , ,

Jeon Soyeon looks pissed off while watching a trainee in an audition program

'Is this trainee... out of his mind?'

theqoo 

-Why is he smiling?

-I can't believe it when he said he has been receiving lessons for 8 hours every day for the past 2 years...

-In my opinion, his attitude is a bigger issue than his talent. What is he laughing about?

-It pisses me off when he laughs in that situationㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if he participated in the show just for fun. Instead of being ashamed, he looks so f*cking confident. 

-Why is he laughing when it's clear that Jeon Soyeon's facial expression is not good at all?

-He has a really bad attitudeㅠㅠ It feels like he's just there for fun

-I wonder if he's the type of person who smiles when he gets embarrassed...? He needs to fix that, though...

-I wonder if he participates in the show just for fun, judging by how he doesn't look serious at all.

-Does he even really want to debut? Or maybe he just wants to be on TV?? I really don't like to see the sight of him, I'm probably not going to watch this show because of it.

-Regardless of everything, that's really rude of him. The person in front of him is seriously evaluating him, though. What is he doing?

-He has the talent to piss off people in under 1 minute

-Forget about his talent... His attitude is a bigger issue here. I feel like he's joining the show just for fun.

-Just go home and look for other job opportunities...

-You don't deserve to debut. Forget about debuting as an idol, you'll be f*cked up in life if you live like that...

trazy.com