Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

, ,

Jang Wonyoung's pictures at IVE's comeback press conference

 












-I have never seen someone looking good with glossy lips as much as Wonyoung does...

-I personally think Wonyoung is the most beautiful woman in this world

-Her lips look CG-animated... Please share information about the lip products she uses here...

-Whoa... How could her skin look like that? She looks so gorgeous, I'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What foundation does Wonyoung use...?

-Her face is shining...

-I think this is the most beautiful makeup look I have ever seen on Wonyoung...

-Her skin looks flawless...ㅠㅠ She's so pretty...

-Whoa... Is she a princess or what...?

-Are you an angel?❤️

-She looks like a Sims character in the close-up pictures. So pretty.

-She looks like a peach... So adorable...

-The type of face that brings you happiness just by looking at it...

trazy.com