Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

,

Actress Park Eunbin dancing to IVE's Love Dive at her fan meeting today

 

Why is this Unnie so good at dancing? She also nailed her cover of Shut Down 

I noticed her cover of Shut Down this time is longer than her previous one

theqoo 

-She dances so much better than my expectation. So adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know if she dances well, but I can totally see that she's putting a lot of effort on these dance coversㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like I'm watching a model student's dance coverㅋㅋ

-Whoa... She's an amazing dancer

-She's putting a lot of effort into her dance, but I don't think she's an amazing dancerㅋㅋㅋ She somehow looks awkward...

-She's really lovelyㅋㅋㅋ Sometimes, I can see BoA in her expression...

-She looks like Gaeul when she dancesㅋㅋㅋ

-Woo to the Young to the Woo nailed these dance covers

-Whoa... I thought she would look really stiff, but she actually looks flexible... 

-Is there anything that our Eunbin-ie can't do? She's putting her all into these dance covers and that's really adorable...

-I went to her fan meeting today and her dance covers are actually amazing... Not to mention that she looks beautiful today

-I'd believe it if someone told me she was Liz's cousin...

-Her movements make her look like a babyㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com