Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

, , ,

Inkigayo's new MCs become a hot topic for their visual combination

 Monsta X's Hyungwoon X Actress Kim Jieun






theqoo 

-Their visuals are legendary...

-Oh Gosh... Jieun is basically a princess...

-I have never imagined them in one frame, but I'm loving it...

-Kim Jieun's outfit in the first picture is so f*cking gorgeous... Hyungwon's face is so small that it almost disappears...

-I've seen Kim Jieun several times in online communities for her resemblance to Ryujin. Now that she's wearing an all-black outfit, I can totally see the resemblance...

-Is she the one who plays the role of Im Siwan's girlfriend in Strangers From Hell? She really does look like a princess...

-I wonder how it would be if Kim Jieun and Ryujin are captured in one frame...

-They look like siblingsㅋㅋ

-I really like Kim Jieun. She has a good personality and she's also a really good MC...

-I can see Han Sohee in Kim Jieunㅋㅋㅋ Both actresses are often mentioned for their resemblance to Ryujin...

trazy.com