Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

,

Shin Yeeun dances to OMG and Fighting

 

theqoo 

-She's adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-Shin Yeeun's manager revealed that she was banned from dancing on TV shows after she danced in 'Happy Together'. The reason is because she's cheerful and energetic, her company judges that it could distract her focus from her drama. Her company bans her from dancing to protect her image.

-I really like the way she dancesㅋㅋㅋ It makes me happy

-I hope she will get to star in rom-com dramas because it suits her cheerful personality. She's really lovely.

-The way Jeon Somin holds herself back from joining Shin Yeeun is really adorableㅋㅋ They have a really great chemistry

-I heard her company is actually banning her from dancing on TV shows and yet here she is...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her movements are actually correct but...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's adorable anywayㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard she used to train in JYP... I guess she changed her path to become an actress because of her dancing skills...

-Now I know why she rarely guests on TV showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ Yeonjin doesn't look scary anymore to me now... She looks really pretty, adorable, and lovely...

-Why does her dance look weird?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What went wrong?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, I think her company has already given up trying to hold her back from dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋ She dances in every TV shows she guestsㅋㅋㅋ So lovely...

trazy.com