Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

,

FIFTY FIFTY enters New York Times Square through the support from Youtube headquarters




FIFTY FIFTY's company stated, "FIFTY FIFTY's advertisement video is being displayed for 12 minutes at two different locations in New York Times Square. We are aware that it is not common for Youtube to support advertisements like this."

theqoo

-They're truly the miracle of small companies...

-That is amazing... I can't believe Youtube headquarters are supporting FIFTY FIFTY too... The universe is helping them to hit big...

-This is why Tik Tok is really important these days. I didn't understand it at first, but now I do.

-Wow... That's really amazing and fascinating...

-Cupid is a really great song. I've been listening to it on repeat lately.

-Looks like these girls are really from a small company. It's been awhile since their song hit big and yet I still haven't seen them on TV shows.

-Everyone is supporting them because their song is that greatㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... That is amazing. Miracles do happen. 

-I really love their song!!! They also seem to be really talented as well. Good luck!!!

-Whoa... I have never seen anything like this...

-Now this is what you call a miracle...

-Their song is really good. I bet it's going to get even more popular from now on. 

-What is going on?? They're a Korean idol group? The members are all from Korea?

trazy.com