Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

,

EXO held an emergency meeting after seeing public's reaction to their Love Me Right performance

 

They know that their fans love it

 

Kai: People say that everyone is covering Love Me Right~ except EXO...

Baekhyun: People are asking us to come back with Love Me Right again


EXO said that after seeing the reactions they received for their Love Me Right performance yesterday, they held an emergency meeting to discuss whether they should come back with Love Me Right again. Crazy.

 

SH: After performing Love Me Right yesterday, we held an emergency meeting to discuss whether we should release Love Me Right again. Or maybe another come back with cheerful concept?

The reason why fans are hoping they would come back with Love Me Right again 

= 4K Individual Fan Cams, Face Cams, Meltin' Fan Cams, Relay Dance, 4K Full Cam, and 8K Fan Cams didn't exist (They didn't exist 8 years ago🥲)


Let's make 're-comeback' culture exists...


((This is a humor post, but I'm serious about it ^^...))


-I'm not a fan but I would f*cking love it if they do...

-Can't they just 're-comeback' with Love Me Right??? I'm not a fan, but I would be really happy if they do...

-If they had 4K Individual fan cams of this song, I would watch Kai's fan cams until all the rivers in this world dry up...

-Why can't they 're-comeback'??? Do it!!!

-I'm not a fan but I'm waiting for that 're-comeback'... I want to see their fan cams in high quality...

-I'm waiting for your 're-comeback'ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not even an idol fan, but I'm supporting the idea of EXO's 're-comeback' with Love Me Rightㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan, but I'll pretend like it's your first time releasing Love Me Right. So do it now, 're-comeback'!

-Let's make 're-comeback' culture existㅠㅠ

-What is going on? Is that a spoiler for EXO's upcoming song?? I love it... Please come back soon...

-What is Love Me Right? Is that EXO's new song? From what I could recall, EXO didn't have any comebacks in June 2015.
trazy.com