Klook.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

, ,

Looks like Yoon Jongwoo made it to the final (His older sister's IG story)


Watching my brother's show since I couldn't see him on weekdays because he's too busy🤍
It's really nice to see you enjoying your performance!
No matter what people say, in my eyes, you are the coolest. I'm really proud of you.
Do it in your own way!!

[+262][-15]

1. [+336][-3] Are you joking me?ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ There was a trainee in Produce 101 who had to change his song as the penalty of the spoiler. At this point, he should be getting a penalty or leaving the show, no??

2. [+267][-2] They're not allowed to give out spoilers, right????

3. [+242][-2] This violation could lead to him getting kicked out from the show, no?? It's funny how his sister posted that so confidentlyă…‹ă…‹ă…‹

4. [+211][-3] They're not supposed to give out spoilers, though. How could she post that with full confidence?

5. [+168][-0] Besides that story, she also posted this. What a sight. 'Please stay with Jongwoo until the very end'??? This is obviously a spoiler. He needs to leave the show.
'He told me that he wants to live his life in a cool way, just like his Noona. In Noona's eyes, you are already cool enough🤍✨ Thank you for always making me your role model. I will work even harder so that you can be even prouder of me❤️🦾 #LetsLiveCoolly #YoonSiblings. And no matter what people say, you are always No. 1 for me🥇. Thank you to all the precious fans who always support and care about my brother. I think Jongwoo is doing well..! (🙏🙏). Please stay with Jongwoo until the very end🥺'

6. [+141][-0] There's a foreign trainee who can't go back to his own country and hides in the dorm because he gave out spoilers, though?ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹

trazy.com