Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

, ,

Compilations of TripleS plagiarizing NewJeans

 Scene of them liking Instagram/Tiktok posts 



((The thing that makes me dumb-founded the most))
This is the choreography of the chorus part, anyone can tell it's similar to NewJeans' Cookie
It doesn't only appear once or twice, it appears a lot because it's the choreography of the chorus... 
Now that I'm seeing it with no sound, it looks like they're doing a dance cover of CookieㅋㅋㅋF*ck



Even their outfits in this scene look similar to NewJeans 


They even copied LOONA yyxy's concept;;
People would've thought this was LOONA's new sub-unit if they didn't know



I'm writing this because it really frustrates me. Please upvote this postㅠㅠ I don't think people would notice if I don't do this...

[+225][-130]

1. [+134][-4] The chorus choreography you called 'plagiarism' is one of the most common moves in Tiktok challenges lately. I think it's reaching to accuse them of plagiarism because of that. 

2. [+120][-2] This song was already created in 2019. The production team also works for LOONA, therefore their concepts look similar

3. [+86][-3] It hasn't even been that long since NewJeans debuted, is it possible for TripleS to plagiarize them?

4. [+83][-1] The person who created this group worked for LOONA's early concepts and has prepared for this since 2019. I don't know much about them, though. I only know that because I heard it from Tiktok.

5. [+61][-3] Don't mind this post. There's nothing you can do, idol groups will eventually overlap and look similar anyway. They always accuse idols of plagiarism without knowing better. Stay unbothered. 
trazy.com