Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM amazes with their automatic response to Fearless' intro

 

LE SSERAFIM performed at a university festival today.
The mics were already on and Kim Chaewon was heard telling Kazuha, 'Go down', and Kazuha responded 'Ok!'. In the middle of that, the song was played out of a sudden and they started dancing right away. 

They also gained attention for the same thing at Akaraka Festival
(According to the members, they weren't given any signs from their in-ears)






FEARNOTs asked if we got signs from our in-ears. The truth is that we didn't. We have never received signs from our in-ears. 

Eunchae: 'A lot of people thought we got signs from our in-ears when FEARLESS was about to start, but we didn't get any signs. We have practiced FEARLESS a lot since pre-debut, that we're able to dance to it as soon as we wake up' 


-I can totally see how often and hard they practiced and I think that's really cool.

-Hul... Imagine how often they practice to be able to respond that quickly

-That's crazy. They weren't given any signs?? I thought they get signs when the song is about to start. I mean, they're still amazing if they do get those signs, though. That's insane. Just imagine how often they practice to have that kind of reflex?

-I watched their documentary show and it looks like they've prepared FEARLESS for months before their debut. I think Eunchae meant it when she said they could dance to it as soon as they wake up.

-These girls are really on fire... This is exactly why I love themㅠㅠ

-That clip sends chills down my spine. That's really amazing, not gonna lie. 

-This proves that they practice really hard. Just look at how they could bend and be the same height despite having different leg lengths. 

-I can totally see how amazing their teamwork is. That's cool!!

-Chaewon-ah, why are you wearing chicken feathers?

-It's cute how Chaewon went, 'Go down', and Kazuha responded 'Eung!!'ㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love hard-working idols like them...

-I can't stop rewatching that clipㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com