Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

, ,

What happens when Kazuha can't hold her leg while doing standing splits

 (She can't hold her leg because of the microphone)

She just does the split like usual... So freaking cool



This is the original choreography

[+597][-31]

1. [+247][-5] I really like this group because these girls are hard-worker.

2. [+197][-2] Just imagine how strong her core is to be able to do a standing split stably without holding her leg...

3. [+150][-4] Is it even possible to do a standing split without holding a leg?? She looks so freaking cool, not gonna lie...

4. [+144][-2] I was so f*cking shocked when I stumbled across this clip of her in Youtube Shorts, and then I took a screen capture of it. She's raising her leg even higher in that gif, though. Most importantly, her abs...

5. [+105][-2] Hul... That looks even way cooler

6. [+54][-0] I was really shocked to see thisㅋㅋㅋ She did that on a trampoline
trazy.com