Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

,

Red Velvet to have a comeback in late November ... 'The Queens are back'

 Girl group Red Velvet (Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri) is reported to going have a comeback. According to StarNews, Red Velvet is currently preparing for their comeback which is planned to be released by the end of November this year. It is said they are currently discussing about concepts and the dates for their comeback. 

https://naver.me/GHDhZYr5

theqoo

-Oh Gosh, I hope they're coming back with a full albumㅠㅠ

-It's already the end of October and they're still choosing the side-tracks...

-I usually listen to every side-tracks they release, so I hope they're coming back with a full album. I can't wait!ㅋㅋ

-It's winter, so I'm really looking forward to their concept...

-I was worried about them, but it seems like they're making a comeback sooner than I expected. That's amazing.

-I hope they're going with the Velvet concept this timeㄷ ㄷ ㄷ

-Let's go with something like Psychoㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-You can always trust Red Velvet when it comes to music...

-I should start saving money now...

-Finally, I have something new to put on my playlist!

-It's winter, so I'm pretty sure they're going with the Velvet concept this time. I'm looking forward. to their comeback.

-Please tell me they're coming back with something like Bad Boy or Psycho... I can't wait alreadyㅋㅋ

-Hul... I can't wait for their comebackㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com