Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

, , ,

Why does My Teenage Girl Kim Yooyeon's face look different now?

 I was interested and liked her because she was known for her resemblance to Jung Chaeyeon + her innocent looks + being a smart Ehwa University student. On top of that, she always ranked high in My Teenage Era. I learned that she debuted in Triple S, a girl group with 24 members?? I heard they're also having a comeback soon?

But why does she look different now... The innocence that people love about her has disappeared now. She looked prettier before, it suited Yooyeon's image better... Maybe her company ordered her to get her face fixed? Or did she change her makeup style?

My Teenage Girl era





After her debut






+Kim Yooyeon's preview today




[+88][-4] 

1. [+227][-1] Her eyes changed. Her company was really thoughtless for that... Why are they doing to such a pretty face;;

2. [+180][-4] Her eyes are just like treasures for her and they ruined it...

3. [+41][-1] Her eyes looked beautiful and unique before, though. It's something that can't be made, you just have to be born with it. Why did the company make her eyes look average...

4. [+34][-0] She goes to Ewha Uni, I wonder why did she choose to debut as an idol. She could easily become the 'Beautiful and smart' girl if she hadn't debuted as a celebrity. I wonder why did she chose to become an idol and get overshadowed in the industry.

5. [+23][-0] She looks different because she got her eyes done and a lip filler...




trazy.com