Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

,

Jang Geunsuk's image changes as seen in his recent pictures

I can't believe Jang Geunsuk is already in his late 30s.
His image looks different now. I couldn't recognize him at first.
Am I the only one who ages here??
Judging by the number of his pictures taken in the airport, it seems like he's still actively promoting in Japan. 









-It looks like he doesn't even age at all, he even looks younger now...

-I guess I'm the only one who ages...

-He looks exactly the same to me, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks f*cking handsome with short hair...

-He still looks as handsome as he used to back then...

-I have to admit that he doesn't look like he's in his late 30s...ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks the best with dark hair...

-Isn't this his usual image? It's just that he had a phase and start growing out his hair, which shocked a lot of us back then. He looks youthful. I hope he'd make a comeback and start acting again. He's a really great actor. 

-Oh... He somehow looks even younger than he used toㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks really handsome. Why is he not promoting in South Korea?

-He looks cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jang Geunsuk is still 36 years old. He's in mid-30s, not late 30s...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-How come he doesn't age at all?? On top of that, he has gotten a lot more handsome now...

-I thought that was Lee Hongkil...

-What? He's still 35 years old by international age?? He's still young...
trazy.com