Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

, ,

Hyunbin and Son Yejin announce they're having a son ... Is predicted to be born on December

 Hyunbin and Son Yejin announced their pregnancy at the end of June this year and have been gaining blessings from the public. Recently, they confirmed that they're having a son and gained congratulations and blessings from family and acquaintances as they prepare for the birth of their son. 

theqoo

-I wonder how beautiful their baby is going to beㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations!

-I can already see how handsome their son is going to be...

-Boys usually look like their moms, don't they? Anyway, congratulations!

-Unbelievable... Imagine how handsome their son is going to be...

-Whoa... I can already tell their son is going to be really handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really curious. I mean, his parents are Hyunbin and Son Yejin...

-First-borns usually look like their dads. I bet he's going to be a really handsome boy.

-He'll look handsome no matter who he takes after...

-Imagine being born and having Hyunbin and Son Yejin as your parents...

-I know he's going to be really handsomeㅋㅋㅋ This still feels like a dream to me. I can't imagine they're going to be parents now...

-I hope they'll have lots of childrenㅠㅠ

-Please have a daughter tooㅠㅠ For the sake of this countryㅠㅠ

-The future of South Korea is really bright...

trazy.com