Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

, ,

Anyway, Kim Chaewon...

 There's still a glimpse of her young face in her current face. 
It's not common for someone to look beautiful since a baby. Sometimes, Kim Chaewon's past pictures fascinate me. Especially the first picture, I was really shocked when I saw it for the first time today. 









[+89][-17]

1. [+46][-1] My thought when I first saw Kim Chaewon was, 'It's really obvious that she got her eyes done', then I realized that her eyes still look exactly the same as the way it used to look when she was youngerㅋㅋㅋ She has a really distinctive eyes

2. [+38][-2] I have always thought Kim Chaewon got her eyes done, I had no idea her eyes already looked like that since she was young...? What is going on? She never got her eyes done?? I personally think Kim Chaewon is f*cking gorgeous, but it's really obvious that she got her eyes done, you know?? But I was wrong, her eyes are natural...?? I'm asking this out of curiosity. I have to admit that Kim Chaewon is f*cking gorgeousㅜㅜ But this is very shocking to me...

3. [+20][-0] I'm really jealous of how feminine her body looksㅠㅠ Not to mention that she has a really beautiful and adorable face as well...

4. [+14][-3] She does not only have a small face, but also gorgeous face. She was born to be a celebrity.

5. [+6][-0] I hope she grows out her bangs one day...
trazy.com