Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

, ,

STAYC's Yoon looks like a loser...

 At first, I thought she looks like the type of girl who is popular at school. But then I realized she has a bad fashion sense. Why is she using that phone case which I bet no one buys...? Also, what's up with her stories and posts in Weverse? I lost my feelings toward her because she designs her profile like an elementary school student.






I lost feelings every time she posts things like this...

HIGH UP Ent., take a look at this. Please give her some hints. We don't want to see that type of picture as Bubble profile pictures;;



[+56][-268]

1. [+220][-1] But it's funny because it makes her look like a real loser. This could be her selling point if she knows how to make good use of it. 

2. [+155][-1] Jayoon's face looks like a hot girl, but her personality is like a nerd and that's her charm, you stupid. 

3.[+93][-2] There must be nothing to hate about her, judging by how OP is trying to hate her because of things like these. 

4. [+78][-4] What does that make you then? Why are you calling a precious daughter of someone's family a loser?ㅋㅋㅋ Just mind your own business

5. [+68][-2] Have you ever seen a loser like her?ㅋㅋㅋ I think she just looks innocent and pure

6. [+45][-0] I had no idea Yoon was this type of person. Isn't this her reversal charm? She looks chic and cold, but she's actually a nerd. That's her charm and I think it's cute. 


trazy.com