Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

If you were a singer, which way would you prefer to earn your money?





1. Singer-songwriter, top of the music charts
You wouldn't perform in music shows or have guest appearance in TV Shows a lot
But you would be getting your money from royalties, events, and concerts. 




2. Member of top idol groups
You would sell a lot of physical albums
You get to film for CFs, go on world tour concerts, etc
You would be getting your money from various of promotions


-1... I often feel sorry every time I see what my biases have to go through...

-1 because I think 2 is really difficult;; Top idols have packed schedules...

-2... I want to know how it feels like to go on a world tour...

-1... Being an idol seems to be a very difficult job to me. I don't think my mentality is strong enough to face both fans and haters. 

-2 may earn more money but I still prefer 1...

-1... I want to become someone people can trust when it comes to music, that way I can easily earn more money

-1 is better, as long as you have the skill and talent. I think singer-songwriters are the mafia in the music industryㅋㅋ They would still get money even if they're no longer active in the industry, as long as they have hit songs...

-1 with no doubt. Being an idol means you have to practice singing and dancing for years, get severe hate comments, have sasaeng fans stalk you, etc...

-2... I want to know how it feels like to receive love from fans...

-I'm a fan of idols, therefore I know what they have to go through and I'm choosing 1...

-1... Because 2 means not having private life...

-2... You only live once anyway

-2... I want to be an idol in my next life...

-If I were an idol, I think I probably would commit suicide... So, 1...
trazy.com