Klook.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

, ,

ITZY Lia's hairstyle that currently gains a lot of attention



[+267][-15]

1. [+207][-4] More than that, they should do something with Yuna's bangs... If I were Yuna, I would've cried, for realㅠㅠ How can they do that to such a pretty face...

2. [+204][-3] What are they doing to this beautiful girl...

3. [+157][-1] It looks like her 9 years old cousin did that to her...

4. [+79][-0] Now I know they're from the same company... I still get mad every time I see this picture of Sana...

5. [+47][-1] JYP is the nation's representative of having bad hairstyle, make up, and stylings. Are they so attached to the make up artists and hairstylists that they can't fire them??

6. [+43][-0] That looks like the hair Sandara Park used to have for Happy promotions... She got a lot of critics for her hairstyle back then, I wonder why ITZY's hairstylist thought it was a good idea to have that hairstyle

7. [+32][-0] It's not like they always have to do pretty styles or anything... It's just that I can't exactly understand what concept is this, or what they're trying to express here. If I were Lia, I probably would've performed while trying to hold in my tears

8. [+31][-0] Dalla Dalla is my favorite eraㅠㅠ

9. [+27][-0] What did they do to such a gorgeous girl...

10. [+24][-0] F*ck, they did this to our Sana's hair, too...

trazy.com