Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

,

ITZY Not Shy M/V



-How does Ryujin manage to look good with pink eyeshadow...

-I love this, I'm looking forward to their performance in music shows...

-I think the song is very addictingㅠㅠ The part they go 'ITZY~~' is stuck in my headㅠㅠㅠ

-Out of all the other title tracks, I think this is the one that helps to show off Lia's charming voice the most...

-Are they telling us that they're not shy to wear those outfits in public?ㅜㅜ They need to change their stylists...

-Those outfits only look good because they're ITZY

-The girls are really gorgeous and they're such great dancers! But I think the staffs are just doing the bare minimum...

-I love this songㅠㅠ I just hope they would change their stylistsㅠㅠㅠ

-This is my favorite song from ITZY so far...

-I love the song but their stylings for this comeback is not my cup of tea...

-Yuna looks gorgeous with bangs, but I think she looks the most gorgeous without it... Show us her forehead...ㅠㅠ

-I think this is their best song so far, right after Dalla Dalla...

-I love everything about this comeback. The outfits, choreography, song, M/V, just everything about it...

-I love the song but those outfits seriously need to go...ㅠㅠㅠ

-They're shaking the cameras way too much, I'm getting motion-sickㅠㅠ
trazy.com