Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

, , , ,

IZONE's Lee Chaeyeon and ITZY's Chaeryung recently dropped selfies of them




[Soribada Behind]
I met my 2nd sister~~
It's even a bigger pleasure for me to meet her in an awards ceremony
My precious sister<3
Let's be happy


-Whoa... If they had the exactly same hairstyle and make up, people would be really confused...

-Now that they're side to side, I can clearly see that they actually look different...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't tell them apart... Is the one with aegyo-sal Chaeyeon...?

-Their parents must be so proud of them! Their daughters are very gorgeous...

-Which one is from ITZY? The right one?ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how the 3rd daughter looks like...

-What...? They have another siblings? I thought they were twins, I just found out that they actually are not. I thought so because they look exactly alike.

-They're just siblings but they look like twinsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, they look exactly the same in the first pictureㅋㅋㅋ I thought they were twins...

-It's so fascinating to see them looking that similar even though they're not twins. I thought they were twins when I first saw them.

-Chaeryung looks like a kittenㅠㅠㅠ So cute...

-So you're telling me that they are not twins??

-When they're apart, I thought they don't look that similar. Turns out I was wrong. 

-They're very gorgeous and charming. Stay healthy, girls!

-The fact that they're not twins never fail to fascinate me...

-They look like twins even more than actual twinsㅋㅋㅋ

-Hmmm.. I have never had any difficulties in telling them apart..

trazy.com