Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

, ,

Don't you think this member from April look very gorgeous?

Her name is Chaewon, she's totally my type





[+354][-321]

1. [+191][-7] Rachel looks the most outstanding to me because of her cute smile

2. [+110][-25] April literally has no visual black hole... I don't think I have to explain further for Lee Naeun, and the rest of the members are very gorgeous as well

3. [+98][-29] She's from DSP Entㅋㅋㅋ There's no visual black hole there. 

4. [+66][-11] I think another member named Yena is very beautiful...

5. [+39][-1] For me, it's Jinsol! I first saw her on Boni Hani and I thought she's very gorgeous and also a great MC and singer. When she made an appearance in King of Masked Singer and sang Ben's song, my mind was totally blown

6. [+32][-0] I think so, too. Hul... But not a lot of people talk about her

7. [+30][-0] For me, it's Chaekyung! She looks very innocent and pure, so pretty

8. [+28][-3] DSP Ent. picks the best idols everㅋㅋㅋ Sechskies, Finkl, Click B, SS501, KARA are all from DSP

9. [+22][-0] I also think that Chaewon is the prettiest one. I forgot, but I think during Muah! she removed her bangs and she looked gorgeous! I hope she'll do that hairstyle once againㅠㅠ

10. [+22][-0] She's also a Youtuber, her channel name is HoneyChaen. She's a great singer, make sure to check out her singing skillsㅠㅠ
trazy.com