Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

I've been sued by an entertainment company, ask me anything

When I first got sued, I wondered about what should I do and looked up about it on the Internet
First of all, you almost can't get sued for leaving comments like 'XX is ugly'
But you can get sued for spreading false rumors. 
And when you sign up on Pann, the site asks for your email and phone number. 
People say that you can't sue Pann users, but in reality, they're the easiest one to sue. 
I was sued because of Pann. 
I'm writing this because I saw a false rumor on Pann. Ask me anything, I'll answer some of it. 
If you spread false rumors on Pann and it got trending, I can assure you'll get sue in the next few months. 

I think I was sued for a defamation. I didn't leave hate comments for anyone here, that's not the case. 

This comment blow is real. 
Even if you're declared innocent, the trauma that experience gives you makes you not leave hate comments ever again. Well, if your life is already wreck, it probably won't affect you.
So you think getting sued and declared guilty is the problem here?
No matter how small the matter is, or most likely you are to be innocent, they will still investigate you. You should try getting investigated yourself. 
When the others are working and going to school, you are being called to the police station and have to spend hours being investigated. They will ask you everything, from your family, etc. And the trauma that investigation leaves you will last for years. 
Especially if you happen to be unlucky and meet the not-so-good detective, they're usually very sarcastic and would shame you. It's literally the worst. 
They would think of you as someone who is lower than theirselves. 
And when you're being investigated, you may be placed next to a raper or a con-artist, or any other criminal trashes. You would be in the same environment with them. You would think, 'Ah, so the police sees me as a trash, too'. 
And if you're declared guilty, you will never be able to take the civil service examination, work in public corp, state-owned company, financial sector, etc. 
And even if you start up a business years later, the country will not fund you. Not even 100 KRW. 
The problem is not about the fine, but you will lose everything you can't even buy with money.
Therefore, stop leaving hate comments. 
It may seem nothing to you, but if you happen to be unlucky and meet the not-so-good prosecutor and judge, you may be declared guilty

+If you leave hate comments, even if it's not that harsh, but if you're unlucky there's still a possibility for you to get sued. However the possibility of you to be declared innocent is high, especially if you're still a minor. The results are usually out within, at least, 2 months. So you have to spend 2 months of being anxious. If it was your first offense, the fine is not that expensive. But you have to pay for it for 2 years, and it will be recorded in your criminal records for 5 years. If you happen to get sued in the meaning time, you will be punished. It is very shameful to get investigated in a police station, it wastes your time and emotion, and it lasts for years. Even if you're innocent, you will never have the intention to leave hate comments ever again. 

[+448][-31]

1. [+264][-20] Hi, I'm the OP. First of all, if you get sued by a huge entertainment company, your life is over. That's why you should be careful on the Internet. Getting sued by a huge company is basically a torture. When I did my research, I learned that getting sued by SM Ent is the most terrifying one. After getting sued, people who leave hate comments on the Internet just seem very pathetic to me. Once you get sued, you would ask yourself 'Why did I do that, I regret it so much'. Especially since the comments I left weren't that harsh, I questioned my self the reason I did that and I regret it so much. Scrolling down Pann, I notice there are a lot of harsh hate comments about Taeyong and Baekhyun. Their fans should make an PDF file as a proof and send it to the company, often. Or maybe when you're at it, rather than just telling them they're ugly, just leave even more severe comments.

2. [+212][-19] I hope Taeyong's haters see this post ^__^

3. [+190][-20] Taeyong's haters should check out this post. The OP said it herself that getting sued by SM Ent. is the most terrifying one. 

4. [+92][-4] I seriously don't get it...ㅋㅋㅋ So you're not writing hate comments online because you're scared of getting sued? People have this thing called moral. Isn't it a given to not write something that could hurt other people?

5. [+53][-0] (OP) Guys, if you ever write a hate post about an idol and it becomes trending, don't be happy about it and delete the post right away. I mean, it's easier if you don't write posts like that. But if you post a hate speech about someone and it gets a lot of upvote and comments, you automatically become the main culprit. And it's obvious that you will get sued. Even if you're a minor, you will be put on probation but if within 5 years you get sued again, you will be punished more severely. That's why you shouldn't post hate speech. You can get sued even one year after you posted it. And for the fans, look for the comments that have the possibility to get sued, not just any hate comments randomly, and send it to the company through their-email. 

6. [+44][-1] Do you guys know that even if you delete your comments/post on Pann, the data will still be stored for the next 8 years. I know this from someone who used to work on Pann Costumer Service. 
trazy.com