Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

,

Share the story that you think no other people besides you have experienced!

This happened when I was studying abroad, I opened up my umbrella and there were a lot of roaches...ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ
That country has a lot of roaches, I seriously was so shocked when I opened my umbrella and saw roaches falling off of itㅠㅠ
But it only happened once...

[+217][-7]

1. [+436][-13] A pair of twins once liked me at the same time

2. [+338][-3] It was raining, my friend and I were walking home after school with umbrellas and I really needed to pee. So I told my friends that we should play in the rain and threw away our umbrellas. We walked home in the middle of the rain and I peed my pantsㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+337][-12] I woke up and found out that I slept on a roach, it stuck on my cheek and it was already dead. 

4. [+224][-3] I went to see the live stage of Produce 101 series when the camera captured my face for a few seconds. The next thing I know, a lot of my friends texted meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+213][-4] I was sitting by the fountain during my visit to Italy, I took some pictures and when I stood up, a bird shit on me. That night, I called my parents and told them about how a bird shit on me. My dad bought a Lotto number and won. 

6. [+209][-7] I dreamed that my crush died, he committed suicide. There is no reason, he just suddenly died. It felt so real that it upsets me, I wondered if he was doing well and kept thinking of him. We were in the same class last year, but we go to the different school now. I thought to myself that he's probably doing okay, but something just didn't feel right. So I texted him out of the blue, I asked whether if he was okay. And he replied, 'You're so out of the blue'. I thought that it meant there was nothing wrong and that he was okay, so I got over it. The same day, he suggested for us to meet later in the evening, which we did. When we met, he asked if I was doing okay, etc. He said that he has been going through a hard time and that he wanted to die, but then I texted him. He told me that I comforted him and then we went to get ice cream. It turns out that he was going through a break up that day, a few days later he confessed to me and we've been dating since thenㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+193][-0] My mom was my math teacher's first love..ㅋ

8. [+177][-0] I tried to dry my underwear with a fan, it got stuck and broke the fan. 
trazy.com