Klook.com

Monday, August 17, 2020

,

Which character of the drama Fight for My Way do you hate the most?

1. Kim Taksoo

2. Jang Yejin

3. Park Moobin

4. Kim Jooman


-I immediately thought of Dongman's ex-girlfriend, that announcer. Why is she not here?

-2... She knows that Dongman has a girlfriend, but she keeps on hitting on him.

-Jooman, you bad guy...

-I forgot what the other characters were, I only remember how pissed off I was every time I see 2 and 4...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-3... He's just a criminal at this rate.

-2,4. Their characters were so annoying that I dropped the drama half way.

-3... I didn't see Woosik as that kind of person. He's terrifying. 

-4... He should move on, but he never does. 

-Jang Yejin and Jooman should just date each other, you bad peopleㅠㅠㅠ

-I seriously hate 2, 4. Double combo.

-2 and 4, but if I really had to pick one, it would be Jooman. 

-I haven't watched the drama, what did 2 and 4 do so wrong?ㅋㅋㅋ Isn't 4 the main character?

-Hyeran...? What's her name again? Why isn't she here? I hated her the most

-Park Moobin you trash...

-4. I seriously almost stopped watching the drama because of him.
trazy.com